(1) inductive ballasts, including common type and energy-saving type; It is also divided into ordinary inductor ballast and HID inductor ballast.
(2) electronic ballasts, which entered the market at the end of 1970s, have been developed and produced in China since the middle of 1980s. The products of this kind of ballasts are also produced with different harmonic content and energy consumption of fluorescent lamps.
The common type and energy-saving type ballasts have no definite boundaries and are difficult to be popularized.
The eu has specific data on the energy efficiency rating standards of dc fluorescent lamps. The power limits of products of different grades are set for reference. Table 1 shows the division of efficiency of T8 fluorescent ballasts by the European Union's CELMA organization.
- What Is A Ballast
- Ballast Source Development
- How The Ballast Works
- Electronic Ballasts
- Advantages Of Ballasts
- Application Of Energy-saving Inductor Ballasts
- HID Lamp For Ballast Requirements And Working C...
- What Is A Lamp Shade
- What Is The Electronic Ballast
- What Is A Light Bulb?
- The UK Big Customer Omega Buy 10000pcs Fans Hav...
- Our New Australian Client Buy 50 Sets Grow Ligh...
- Our UK Client Buy 1000units Fan Controllers Has...
- Our Spainish Big Client Purchase 2000pcs 600w M...
- Our UK Client Buy 1000pair Yoyo Hanger Has Comp...