The electronic ballast is a converter that converts a power frequency ac power source into a high frequency ac power source. Its basic working principle is:
The power supply is converted into a dc power supply after passing the rf interference (RFI) filter, full wave rectifier and passive (or active) power factor corrector (PPFC or APFC). Through the DC/AC converter, the output of 20 k - 100 KHZ high frequency AC power, added to the LC series resonance circuit, which is connected with lamp heating filament, but make tubes "discharge" "conduction" state, then enter a state of luminescence, high frequency inductive limit the increase of current role at this time, guarantee the normal work of the tubes for the lamp voltage and lamp current, in order to improve the reliability, often add various protection circuit, such as abnormal protection and surge voltage and current protection, temperature protection and so on.
- What Is A Ballast
- Ballast Source Development
- How The Ballast Works
- Advantages Of Ballasts
- Ballast Class
- Application Of Energy-saving Inductor Ballasts
- HID Lamp For Ballast Requirements And Working C...
- What Is A Lamp Shade
- What Is The Electronic Ballast
- What Is A Light Bulb?
- The UK Big Customer Omega Buy 10000pcs Fans Hav...
- Our New Australian Client Buy 50 Sets Grow Ligh...
- Our UK Client Buy 1000units Fan Controllers Has...