HID lamp is a kind of high pressure discharge lamp. Its discharge performance of "volt ampere" is negative resistance. Therefore, in the working circuit of the lamp, it is necessary to connect the current-limiting device, which is usually called a ballast. Most HID lamps work in the ac state, using the reactance device as the ballast. There are different types of HID lamps. According to the types of lamps and their application requirements, different types of ballast circuits can be configured to find the best match between ballast circuits and lamps.
High - pressure mercury vapor lamp high - pressure sodium lamp and metal halide lamp are common HID lamps for general illumination. High pressure mercury lamp is the earliest developing light source in HID lamp. High pressure sodium lamp and metal halide lamp are high efficiency and energy saving new light sources developed in modern times.
- What Is A Ballast
- Ballast Source Development
- How The Ballast Works
- Electronic Ballasts
- Advantages Of Ballasts
- Ballast Class
- Application Of Energy-saving Inductor Ballasts
- What Is A Lamp Shade
- Chimney Choice
- What Is A Light Bulb?
- The UK Big Customer Omega Buy 10000pcs Fans Hav...
- Our New Australian Client Buy 50 Sets Grow Ligh...
- Our UK Client Buy 1000units Fan Controllers Has...
- Our Spainish Big Client Purchase 2000pcs 600w M...
- Our UK Client Buy 1000pair Yoyo Hanger Has Comp...